S.G.Jain Charitable Trust envisions a society where women, children, elderly have the right to an active, healthy and dignified life. We are integrating our programmes and services, and consciously moving from welfare towards development and long term sustainability for all the deprived people. We are working closely with women groups, Street Children, Disabled persons, and encouraging them to speak up for their own rights.
In our continuing fight against poverty, isolation and
neglected persons though we have made significant strides, but they are just a
drop in the ocean.
We hope to achieve the following
milestones by the Year 2025:
- Livelihood security directly for 50 thousand deprived
- Rehabilitation of 10000 orphan and street children by
providing quality education support.
We envision a stress
free world where S.G.Jain Charitable
Trust play a constructive role
and bring in the holistic tenets of karma and moksha in their daily lives. We
hope to usher in a world that is violence free and disease free.
Creating a world body of influential and powerful
industrialists, entrepreneurs, businessmen and professionals to come together
for noble causes of Service to humanity and Knowledge.
Areas of Work :
- Take Care & Support to the
Leprosy Persons by providing them basic needs of common man.
- To Empowerment of economically
disadvantaged women by providing skills training.
- To Mainstreaming of Child Labours to
the Regular Schools.
- Take Care of Elderly by giving food,
blankets, shelter and basic needs of human being.
- Day care centers for the
underprivileged kids of poor working women.
- Educational Material Support for the
educationally bright students in Govt. High Schools.
- Special Care and assistance to the
persons with differentially abled.
- Tree plantation and Environmental
Cleanliness and Swachh Bharat Campaigns to the rural masses.
- To advocacy and educate the rural
poor through education.
- To create employment opportunities
for the development of rural poor.
- To establish homes for the neglected
elderly persons, child labor, street children, orphans, leprosy and disabled.
- To preserve environment of the
- To undertake destitute women welfare
- To motivate & organize self help
groups for poor women for economic independence.
- To improve health conditions of rural
poor by conducting Medical Camps in rural areas.
- To promote sustainable agriculture
programs and organic farming systems
- To take care of the injured street
dogs, animals and birds that required medical treatment.